Gooood mrng....!!
If i were a butterfly, I'd thank you lord for giving me wings,
and if I were a robin in a tree, I'd thank you Lord that I could sing
If I were a fish in the sea, I'd wiggle my tail and giggel with glee,
But i just THANK YOU father for makeing me,ME
For you gave me your heart,and gave me a smile,you gave me jesus and you made me your child,and I JUST THANK YOU FATHER for makeing me, ME!!!!!!!:):):)
If i were a butterfly, I'd thank you lord for giving me wings,
and if I were a robin in a tree, I'd thank you Lord that I could sing
If I were a fish in the sea, I'd wiggle my tail and giggel with glee,
But i just THANK YOU father for makeing me,ME
For you gave me your heart,and gave me a smile,you gave me jesus and you made me your child,and I JUST THANK YOU FATHER for makeing me, ME!!!!!!!:):):)
No comments:
Post a Comment