Hi People,
So, how was everyone's day hope grt....
Well I had a week off ...but it went so bad, nothing went as planned and all messed up.
It was a lil disappointing coz a lot was meant to be done... but nothing actually happened and to top it all 'cherry on the top' had a fever whoa..... now that was the last thing needed.
At the end of the day though after thinking and stressing about it i just realised, I didnt see the other side of the picture.
I had an awesome lazy day, spent time with my family who really get to see me less and I was treated like a princess ;) thanks to the illness factor and yes finally I was able to share this with you all coz i did have the time to..
Moral of the story : Everything happens for a reason and if you use the goodie good spectacles that is gifted to us by god you will see you are blessed everyday :). So be happy with whatever comes your way coz if you are smiling and welcoming it, you will be friends with it and will be happy from within.
So, how was everyone's day hope grt....
Well I had a week off ...but it went so bad, nothing went as planned and all messed up.
It was a lil disappointing coz a lot was meant to be done... but nothing actually happened and to top it all 'cherry on the top' had a fever whoa..... now that was the last thing needed.
At the end of the day though after thinking and stressing about it i just realised, I didnt see the other side of the picture.
I had an awesome lazy day, spent time with my family who really get to see me less and I was treated like a princess ;) thanks to the illness factor and yes finally I was able to share this with you all coz i did have the time to..
Moral of the story : Everything happens for a reason and if you use the goodie good spectacles that is gifted to us by god you will see you are blessed everyday :). So be happy with whatever comes your way coz if you are smiling and welcoming it, you will be friends with it and will be happy from within.
well said shamal
ReplyDelete