9 Mar 2013

Two days of fun....

Hi friends,

Just wanted to say that the last two days were just too much fun. It was an amazing Women's Day in BMS, the party as well as the dinner and the week off on the very next day......YAY !!!!!

It was so good to be with all the girls, we got chance to talk about things outside the office and share views and discuss so many things.Firstly I would like to thank Swati, Nivi, Push, Komal Mam and Shanaya to wonderfully plan this and to bring it in to reality.Got to know the other side of them which I guess would not be that easy if this outing would not take place.The game about the question and their answers was pretty cool :).

After this outing I was blessed enough that I got my week off ty my mentee :) Abhi coz he swapped his off with me for his reasons but I am glad i agreed to it.

Well the week off went amazing too, got to go SHOPPING ;) who doesn't love that and to add to it also saw the movie 'Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster' would not say it was very good movie.. it was fine, for a change it was good as not the typical Bollywood love shove type movie. I watched the movie for one of my fav actor Irrfan Khan and really his look is good I mean really good you would enjoy the movie if you like a lil intense kind of movies where you can scratch a lil bit of your brain and if you like to think and analyze a movie..  Over all I liked it and I would say you can definitely watch it once and enjoy it too...

Have Fun People.... Ty BMS for a very good Women's Day and special thanks to all BMS men who did help us in their own sweet ways by taking the work responsibilities on themselves and letting us enjoy our  moments. Guys you all are very much appreciatied.

- Shamal Patil A.K.A (BW)

No comments:

Post a Comment