8 Apr 2013

Ready for IPL

Hi guys and gals,

So Ipl is live and the heat is on would love to hear from you all how is your experience so far?? 

Well I think its great, I still remember 6th April so distinctively, first IPL season for me was little worried little nervous and also was looking forward to it and what to say what an amazing day, such pressure such immense work load but it was so much fun really enjoyed all of it. Best part of it was I was happy to resolve and I mean conclude the customers issue's of course it was with the help of our TOM's and TL's but still there was a satisfaction in all of this, it was a day I will remember always and for its positives.

These kind of situations teach you to cope up, to fight back and to see how good are you, I now know what I can do and I Am Up for it Are U ???


No comments:

Post a Comment